Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF SITE AND PRODUCTS
Welcome to our site. We maintain this website as a service to our customers. By using our website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please review the following terms carefully. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not review information or obtain goods or products from this site.
ARBITRATION NOTICE: YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY WILL BE RESOLVED BY MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
DISPUTES; ARBITRATION AGREEMENT; CLASS WAIVER; WAIVER OF TRIAL BY JURY; GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPHS CAREFULLY BECAUSE THEY REQUIRE YOU TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES WITH THE COMPANY, AND LIMIT THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM US.
1. Arbitration Agreement Applicability. Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of the Site or to any products or services sold or distributed by the Company through the Site shall be resolved by binding arbitration on an individual basis under the terms set forth below.
3. Neutral Arbitrator. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single, neutral arbitrator. Any claims or disputes where the total amount of the award sought is less than ten thousand U.S. dollars (US $10,000.00) may be resolved through binding non-appearance-based arbitration, at the option of the party seeking relief. For claims or disputes where the total amount of the award sought is ten thousand U.S. dollars (US $10,000.00) or more, the right to a hearing and the location of any such hearing will be determined by the Arbitration Rules. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
4. Nonappearance Arbitration. If nonappearance arbitration is elected as provided above, the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online, and/or based solely on written submissions; the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration. The arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties.
6. Jury Trial Waiver. You hereby waive any constitutional and statutory rights to go to court and have a trial in front of a judge or a jury, instead electing that all claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration. In the event any litigation should arise between you and the Company in any state or federal court in a suit to vacate or enforce an arbitration award or otherwise, you waive all rights to a jury trial, instead electing that the dispute be resolved by a judge.
7. Waiver of Class or Consolidated Actions. All claims and disputes within the scope of this agreement must be arbitrated or litigated on an individual basis and not on a class basis, and claims of more than one customer or user cannot be arbitrated or litigated jointly or consolidated with those of any other customer or user.
8. Confidentiality. No part of the procedures shall be open to the public or the media. All evidence discovered or submitted at the hearing is confidential and may not be disclosed, except by written agreement of the parties, pursuant to court order or unless required by law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, no party shall be prevented from submitting to a court of law any information necessary to enforce this agreement to arbitrate, to enforce an arbitration award, or to seek injunctive or equitable relief.
9. Forum Selection. In any circumstances where the foregoing Arbitration Agreement permits the parties to litigate in court, the parties hereby agree that such disputes shall be governed by the laws of the United States and by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to conflict of law principles. You consent to submit to the personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts located in Broward County, Florida, and waive any objection to such jurisdiction or venue.
CONTENT TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, videos, music, artwork and computer code, including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, "look and feel" and arrangement of such content, contained on the Site (collectively, "Content") is owned, controlled or licensed by or to the Company and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
PERMITTED USE OF THE SITE AND CONTENT
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. The Company makes reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see may depend on your computer system, intra-batch variances, lot variances, or other factors.
HEALTH RELATED INFORMATION
Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You should read carefully all product labels and packaging prior to use. Information available on or through the Site is not meant to substitute the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. You should not use the information available on or through the Site, including but not limited to information that may be provided by healthcare or nutrition professionals, for diagnosing or treating a health condition or disease.
You should consult your doctor before starting an exercise or diet routine. Before using any dietary supplements you must consult your doctor.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE AND ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. THE COMPANY FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST THE COMPANY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT. THESE LIMITATIONS OF RELIEF ARE A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The Company reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (i) modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site or any portion of the Site; (ii) modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (iii) interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will the Company be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, competitive, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damage.